In the last decade, the number of mobile users has increased quite rapidly. Most of the people are using mobile phones. Mobile applications have become significant and use to render many services. We are using mobile applications in the routine tasks such as to order groceries, finding route, order food, banking services and many more. Developers at mobile app Development Company strive to develop innovative and attractive apps as per the business needs and scaling the profits. A mobile application serves as a medium to connect potential customers directly with the company, it lets the user know about the products and services and render all the information within just a few clicks. It increases the online visibility of the business on different platforms. According to a study people prefer to transact on the mobile application without any human interference than calling or another medium as it is convenient and easy.
Types of mobile applications
There are basically 3 types of mobile applications
- Native applications: The native applications are built for the specific platform. The developers need to build an altogether new app in order to run it on other platforms. Applications built for the IOS platform cannot run in Android. Different software is used to build applications for different platforms.
- Mobile Web applications: These mobile applications deliver web pages that are running on web browsers. As these apps are for browsers they are for mobile platforms. These apps can be seen on IOS, android and windows phone. The applications are built by using Java, CSS, and HTML.
- Hybrid apps: Hybrid apps are the combination of native and web applications having features of both. Hybrid apps are cross-platform applications. The developers do not need to write different code for the applications for different platforms.
How having mobile applications can increase your business
- Value to the customers: You can create customer value by implying a customer loyalty program. In this program, customers earn points based on the number of products they’ve purchased or spent a certain amount of money. The points collected can be redeemed for taking further services. This program helps the business with client engagement.
- Strong brand making: The mobile applications help the business to enhance the visibility online. It helps in customer awareness of the brands and increases communications with the customers.
- Better connections with the customers: You cannot be available to your customers, but your business can be. the mobile apps help the customers to reach the business in just a few clicks. With the mobile presence, you can provide better customer experience. It provides the description of products and services in just a few clicks with 24/7 availability.
- Increased profits: With the increase in customer satisfaction, the profit of the company also increases. With the excess reach to the customers and more interest in the products, increase the demand for goods in the market. Along with the website for business, a responsive mobile application helps to boost your profits and enhance the user experience.
- Online visibility: According to a study conducted, in an average, most people spend more than 2 hours on the phone and scroll through various applications. The mobile applications help to enhance the online visibility of the business in the market for instant contact with potential customers.
- Enhanced customer engagement: Mobile applications are a way to connect with customers. The users today want to avail services with the least possible efforts. The mobile applications render you book your service or place orders in just a few clicks.
- Introduction of new products: The companies are using applications to create campaign and events to introduce and launch their new products and services. It enhances customer engagement also increase the brand value of the products in the market.